CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Project Run


And this folks, is why I am starting Project Run. It is all too true! I have always wanted to be a runner. I have never been a runner. I did soccer when I was in 10th grade. I LOVED it! I actually didn't hate life when I ran. Unfortunately, by the end of the year, I had shin splints. And ever since then, when I tried to run, I would get shin splints. So I started hating it. I also hate all the jiggling that happens when I run...but, I just need to set that aside.

I recently discovered an awesome running program! It's called Couch to 5k. I am currently on the "couch". I love this program! It is a great transition for somebody who is not a runner. I have been doing it for about a week and I have no sign of shin splints! I still don't enjoy all the jiggling going on while I run...but, the only way to get past that is to keep on running!

I'll keep you posted! Hopefully I will be 5k ready in just a couple months! Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment