CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Couch to 5K: Update


Annnddd....I'm still working on it! I'm taking the Tortoise approach. Slow and steady. I've been going 2 or 3 times a week still, with my friend Jill. We have decided to sign up for a 5K that is on October 1st!! 

I  bought some actual running shoes today! The shoes I have been running in are at least FOUR years old...and were given to me by my generous roommate, because she didn't need them.

I went to Teton Running to get shoes fitted to me. They had me run on a treadmill while they video tapes my feet. They analyzed the way I run, brought out a selection of shoes that would support my feet, and I chose which ones were most comfortable. 

Went running in the shoes this evening...LOVED it! :)

I never thought I would say this...but I am super enjoying running! I crave it on the days I don't run!
Wow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment